Friday, June 28, 2013

Content Recommendation Startup My6sense Raises $2M After Shifting Focus To Mobile Publisher Tools

my6sensePersonalized content startup My6sense announced today that it has raised $2 million in new funding. It's also using the announcement to talk about its new focus ? the company's Content Discovery Bar for publishers. In the past, my6sense used its technology to build content recommendation apps for consumers. Co-founder and CEO Avinoam Rubinstein told me that there was some promising early adoption, but "we actually faced a significant issue of generating revenue on a consumer application." So the team decided to build a tool for publishers instead.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/KTlTthbnoxE/

breaking bad breaking bad food network star British Open 2012 bane Aurora Colorado Rajesh Khanna

No comments:

Post a Comment