Friday, November 30, 2012

Ask Prudence Anything

Hello, I?m Emily Yoffe, Slate?s Dear Prudence advice columnist. I normally answer questions about?incestuous twins?or?cheating spouses, but on Wednesday I will be taking your questions about ? anything!

I'm happy to talk about being Dear Prudence, how I choose letters, your favorites, what you think I've gotten right and wrong. I'm also happy to talk about some of my other articles, such as?why pet rescue groups?won't give you a pet?or?lessons from the Petraeus?scandal.

I was also Slate?s Human Guinea Pig for many years and one of my favorite adventures was being the?first patient examined by 23 medical students. ?So feel free to ask me about Human Guinea Pig?or even offer suggestions to get me back in that arena again. Here?s where my Slate stories are?collected?for some more ideas.

Join me on Wednesday, Dec. 5 at 1 p.m. ET on?Reddit.? I?m happy to talk about whatever?s on your mind.

Source: http://feeds.slate.com/click.phdo?i=66363d252f14a5c2ee811373228051c4

amy schumer Prince Harry Vegas pictures Avril Lavigne Microsoft Tropical Storm Isaac amber portwood Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment