Friday, January 25, 2013

Final Reminder: Valentine's Day Event Submissions - Portland Food ...

I?ve been getting lots of Valentine?s day event submissions. If you?d like your restaurant event to be included,?click here; the list will be out within a week!

These roundups have a huge readership, so it?s good for everyone if you are in the list!

"I have a wide-range of food experience - working in the restaurant industry on both sides of the house, later in the wine industry, and finally traveling/tasting my way around the world. Whether you agree or disagree, you can always count on my unbiased opinion. I don't take free meals, and the restaurants don't know when, or if, I am coming."

?

Source: http://portlandfoodanddrink.com/final-reminder-valentines-day-event-submissions/

Nora Ephron mario balotelli mario balotelli espn3 kevin youkilis Tropical Storm Debby legend of korra

No comments:

Post a Comment